Social Inclusion and equity cluster (Cluster C) covers wide range of policy areas such as gender equality, equity of public resource use, human development, social protection, and environmental sustainability are covered under this cluster. The regional average score for Cluster C was stable at 3.2 in 2013. The CPIA human development score rose steadily in recent years—from 3.3 in 2009 to 3.5 in 2013—reflecting strides in both health and education. Overall, progress in building human resources is comparable to that in other regions. Substantial improvement in the quality of human resources in fragile countries moved their average score closer to that of fragile states in other regions.
Please click an indicator to see it mapped in the data visualizer
- CPIA gender equality rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA equity of public resource use rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA building human resources rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA social protection and labor rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA policy and institutions for environmental sustainability rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA policies for social inclusion/equity cluster average (1=low to 6=high)