Social Inclusion and equity cluster (Cluster C) covers wide range of policy areas such as gender equality, equity of public resource use, human development, social protection, and environmental sustainability are covered under this cluster. The regional average score for Cluster C was stable at 3.2 in 2014. The human development component assesses the quality of national policies and public and private sector delivery in health and education. The human development CPIA score for Sub-Saharan Africa remained unchanged in 2014 at 3.5. The gap between resource-rich countries (score 3.3) and non-resource-rich (score 3.7) countries remained substantial, as did that between fragile countries (score 3.2) and non-fragile countries (score 3.5).
Please click an indicator to see it mapped in the data visualizer
- CPIA gender equality rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA equity of public resource use rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA building human resources rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA social protection and labor rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA policy and institutions for environmental sustainability rating (1=low to 6=high)
- CPIA policies for social inclusion/equity cluster average (1=low to 6=high)