This page provides access to major sources of global, regional, and national statistics across UN and other agencies and regional commissions and World Bank regions.
Data from UN Economic Commissions
- UNECE: United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- UNESCAP: United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- UNECA: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- UNESCWA: United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
- CEPAL: (Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Carribean
Data from UN and other Agencies
- FAO: The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations conducts work on gender equality and food security, and develops resources and tools on gender-sensitive information across agricultural communities.
- ILO: The Bureau of Gender Equality at the International Labour Organization manages an extensive knowledge base on gender issues, conducts ILO Participatory Gender Audits, and has a Gender Helpdesk which responds to queries to help strengthen the capacity of staff and constituents to address questions of equality in their work.
- WHO: The World Health Organization 's Gender, Women and Health Network has been piloting and developing capacity building materials to assist in the progressive mainstreaming of gender considerations in health sector activities.
- OECD: The OECD Gender Data Portal includes selected indicators of gender inequalities in education, employment and entrepreneurship for 40 countries, including OECD member countries, as well as Russia, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, and South Africa
Data Collection from World Bank Regions (forthcoming)
- East Asia and Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America and the Caribean
- Middle East and North Africa
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa